Today everyone wanted to grow their businesses. As there is a vast use of internet and it increases tremendously day by day. Having website is a necessity. Most of the people depend on internet to get their products and services. Internet has become their most favorite marketplace to find their favorite shops, blogs, and source of trusted information. So it is a must for every website owners to keep their websites attractive and informative at same time.
Good contents in a website are the paths to gain more traffic. Content Writing is one of the most effective and easiest methods to keep your website informative and updated than any other online tools.
SEO (Search Engine Optimization) starts and ends with quality content writing. It is so important that search engine optimization must have good Content writing which has the placing of right words at the right places to create sentences which represent quality content.
It is the informative description about your products and service which appeal to buy your product and service. A well written, informative, search engine friendly and user friendly content ensure regular flow of traffic to your website. It also helps in increasing the client volume to boost the business income.
It means writing content in such a manner that it begins to rank higher for the related keyword searches. You use the keywords in the title of the web page or the blog post and then use them at various places.
In order to write content for SEO, you need to follow these things:
1. Make sure that the main keyword phrase appears in the title of your web page or blog post.
2. The main keyword phrase and its various parts should be scattered all over the content of your web page or blog post.
3. You should also use the alternative phrases, what they call LSI keywords. LSI stands for Latent Semantic Indexing and these are the related keywords to your main keywords. If you feel that you are over-using your main keywords you should replace them with LSI keywords.
4. Use your keywords (including LSI keywords) within the<h1>, <h2> and <h3> tags to put more emphasis on them.
5. Use your keywords (including LSI keywords) as anchor text when linking to other web pages and blog posts on your website.
These things you must need to follow in order to write SEO content. For high on Google ranking you must have to do follow these things:
1. Do keyword research: Before you start writing content make sure you have a comprehensive list of the right keywords and key phrases you are going to use. These must be the search terms your target customers and clients are most likely to use when trying to find you or your service or your business or your product.
2. Start writing high-quality content: I can never understate the importance of high-quality content. If your content quality is inferior, no matter how much time you spend optimizing your content; all the SEO benefits will be lost.
Remember that the only reason your content exists is to serve your prospective customers and clients. So, whatever you write, keep in mind that you have to provide some sort of solution.
3. Incorporate your keywords: Once you have written content that you feel is going to convert well, incorporate your keywords. Insert your keywords at strategic locations. Don’t overuse them. Whenever you feel that you cannot help using them, use alternatives – as mentioned above, use LSI keywords.
4. Promote your content: Marketing your content, making sure that your target audience is able to find your content through various social media and social networking channels is an important aspect of SEO.
When your content is great, when it delivers value, when people find what they are looking for through your content. They will share your content through social networking websites.
When they share your links on their timelines, Google sees these actions as social validation and then uses this validation to rank your links.
This is why content writing is important for your SEO. It is giving Google something to rank. It also tells Google for what keywords and search terms your content should be ranked.
Without great content, you can never get good search engine rankings. With every preceding month, content writing is becoming more and more important for SEO.